2007-09-06

香港亞洲電影節 HKAFF - Kenji's Recommendation





Dear all,

I will watch the films listed as follows:

11.9 - 奇蹟的夏天 (Preview)
26.9 - 四人吃的草莓蛋榚 (Impressed by its cinematography and acting)
26.9 - 薄荷糖 (The director's previous work, 愛的綠州, is one of my top 100 movies.)
29.9 - 盲山 (The director's previous work, Blind Shaft, is one of my top 100 movies.)
1.10 - 大路之歌 (A classic according to Rottentomatoes.)
1.10 - 止水上的浮花 (Triology on Elements: Earth - Fire - Water: The best movie out of three according to IMDB and Rottentomatoes.)
6.10 - 今天的魚怎麼樣?( A very creative film according to IMDB and Rottentomatoes.) 

@ I may also watch 練習曲 (A road movie with great music and visually stunning cinematography)!
@ I hope there will be an additional screening of 我在伊朗長大.
@ I will watch 出埃及記, 色,戒 and 太陽照常升起 when they are formally released in HK.
@ I will watch 密陽, 魔術男 and 呼吸 for free when they are formally released in HK.

ENJOY!
Kenji

11 則留言:

  1. 我諗你在看《大路之歌》之前,請看《小路之歌》,該系列好像叫《阿培三部曲》!!!

    回覆刪除
  2. 今個月我開學工作超忙, 可能很多戲都不能看了, 可憐啊~~ 工作都是為賺錢睇戲, 但無時間睇的話...

    回覆刪除
  3. 26.9 - 四人吃的草莓蛋榚 ←這一場我也會去。

    回覆刪除
  4. 甜姑 : There are some good movies in this festival... even better than the ones chosen last year. What a pity! George : We may watch it together and have lunch if you have time! A++: The Apu Trilogy includes Pather Panchali (1955), Aparajito (1956) and the World of Apu (1958). 小路之歌 is which one? (Ka Ka thinks it is boring!) A bit worried haha!

    回覆刪除
  5. My friend was the main actor of 魔術男, tell me what u fell after watching it,so i can tell him how great or worse was his character is.CAN YOU???

    回覆刪除
  6. 其中三套,到底是Kenji's Recommendation?還是rotten tomatoes和imdb的網友的recommendation呢?

    回覆刪除
  7. 90 Chung: no problem... but who is he? George: I do trust the professional critics of Rottentomatoes and the users of IMDB, and indeed I have not watched any one mentioned above. Therefore, I am not sure if they are really good. I can only say that the reviews about those films are good.

    回覆刪除
  8. 如果可以~~我也想看全部呢~~~ 個人推介→其實《剃頭匠》是很好看,很感人的

    回覆刪除
  9. How do you know some films will be formally release in HK?

    回覆刪除
  10. As our online radio programme is supported by several film distributors who provide us with information about movies they have bought, we know 密陽, 魔術男 and 呼吸 will be released formally.

    回覆刪除
  11. 我看了色, 戒. 等緊最新blog出了再討論~~

    回覆刪除