2010-08-20

暫別




The first four photos were taken in my flat at dawn in July. The fifth one was taken in August. It reminds me of the last scene in the Girl who Leapt Through Time. The sizzling and invigorating summer is going to be over and I may stop blogging for a few months.

Some blogmates may be aware that I have not written any film review for months. The first reason is that there are not many good films recently.Secondly, I want to express my pent up frustration. Third, I want to
let others know more about me. Indeed, I also love world cuisine, travelling, badminton, music, etc.


However, at this moment, I am a bit lost. Is it necessary to spend too much time in the virtual world? If I do not write about movies, will my blogmates still visit my blog? Besides, I know I will be very busy soon, so I think I should stop blogging for a while, just a while.

Anyway, I will surely post my 2010 top-10-movie list at the end of the year. Of course, I will visit you guys' blogs in my spare time AND I may not be able to stop myself from posting a few articles from September to December .

The following movie list will be updated from time to time. If you want to know my views on the following films, please kindly leave a message. I'll be back!!!









電影評級 不斷更新

4.5 Excellent
下女物語 The Maid (La Nana)
反斗奇兵 3

4 Good
一頁台北
潛行凶間
獨裁者的情人

反斗小尼哥
神蹟疑雲
閃亮的星星
功夫夢

3.5 Quite Good
唐山大地震
得閒炒飯
私情.狂
謎情追兇
冰峰36小時
壞蛋獎門人
魔洞 2
龍紋身的女孩

3 Average
初戀紅豆冰
海洋天堂      

30 則留言:

  1. ALLEY: 不如你講下你講下反斗小尼哥, 我都想聽下.
    [版主回覆08/20/2010 00:30:00]
    KENJI: Little Nicholas is the funniest movie I have seen this
    year. I simply could help laughing out loud very often throughout the screening.
    The cast is very charming and the jokes are great fun. The movie works mainly
    because of the childish kids who think and act in silly ways. The previous film which made me
    laugh crazily is 黑幫有個荷李活 (The Magic Hour) released in 2008. I highly recommend it
    to those who want to LAUGH. Of course, don't take the story very
    seriously. The story is sometimes not very realistic. Besides, at the end of the
    story, the main character's growth lacks development, which is really a pity.

    回覆刪除
  2. I will Miss U~
    THABKS for introducing many good movies to us during the time ^^
    Wish U will have a gd teaching year start form SEP~
    [版主回覆08/21/2010 02:04:00]Thanks so much. I will try to stay happy and come back with a smile.

    回覆刪除
  3. Hmmm...take care. :-)
    [版主回覆08/21/2010 14:03:00]Thanks!

    回覆刪除
  4. 又到開學,忙著春風化雨時都要記得偷吓閒,況且你咁多興趣~ Blog 呢樣嘢,可以同唔知同地方、背景嘅人交換意見,我從來都覺得係樂趣,無論睇or 寫,希望你可以有時間不時都enjoy 吓呢種樂趣~
    [版主回覆08/21/2010 14:06:00]You are right! We can learn a lot from others through blogging. If some very good ideas flash across my mind, I will surely share them with others here. Besides, thanks for reminding me to take a break when necessary.

    回覆刪除
  5. I think blogging is a good way to express your thought and is a place for sharing, which you may not have time to do so and may not have audience in everyday life. I like reading your writings about your everyday life too (I like the one about your English writing assignment).   Anyway, 有野想寫便寫, 隨心吧!!    
    [版主回覆08/21/2010 14:44:00]Agree with you! 有野想寫便寫, 隨心吧!!! It does not need to be a very stressful thing and I don't need to force myself to write regularly. Sometimes, my mind is blank and I can't think of anything to write about.

    回覆刪除
  6. 寫 blog 事,還是隨心吧!只要 Kenji 透過這裡發表新文章,我們這些訂戶還是隨時隨地會走過來看望的 時光確實飛逝,又快要開學了。開學前要做很多準備吧?加油啊!
    [版主回覆08/22/2010 01:38:00]Thanks a lot for your support. It seems to me that blogging is really one of my favourite pastimes. Right... I will be busy preparing for lessons soon. Dunno why... I'm not as depressed as I used to be at this moment.

    回覆刪除
  7. I'll miss you either!!!I'll miss your voice, your movie reviews & your responds in my blog.
    Pls come back sooner!!!We all waiting for your movie reviews.
    "If I do not write about movies, will my blogmates still visit my blog?"...I think it doesn't matter whatever you writing in your blog it still have visitor here.
    You can also post more about your life, not only the movie reviews. We all wanna know about you more and more.
    [版主回覆08/22/2010 01:40:00]HAHAHA thanks so much. Your response is so warm and although I have not met most of you in person, I think it is like a family and the support is very sincere. Thanks a lot and I'll be back soon. You guys' replies really motivate me to keep writing. ^^

    回覆刪除
  8. 總之自己覺得舒服, 暫別又何妨?
    有些事情太過公式化也不一定是好事...
    反之, 待一切妥當之後... 或有另一種心情與大家再作分享也說不定...
    支持你的仍會默默為你送上祝福...
    希望隨之而來你的生活充滿著意想不到的驚喜和平安...
    我會來留言的...
    [版主回覆08/22/2010 01:58:00]Thanks ! I'm touched. You are right. I should take a break and I will come back with a new dimension on life. 離開是為了回來

    回覆刪除
  9. 不要想得太灰... 開心D...
    送一首很有意思的給歌給你聽...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URUIcYDq3_I
    good night...
    [版主回覆08/22/2010 02:45:00]Thanks so much!

    回覆刪除
  10. Hi~Kenji~ ”人生中有歡喜 難免亦常有淚 我地大家在獅子山下相遇上 總算是歡笑多於唏噓 人生不免崎嶇 難以絕無掛慮 既是同舟在獅子山下且共濟 拋棄區分求共對” 給你一首經典的歌,要知道人偶爾也會遇上困難,偶爾也會迷失一下,但停一來再深思一番,就會找到一條新出路 因此,雖然你要暫別,但我仍會支持你的~ 我也很感謝你能讓我們這群blogmates可以了解你更多 記得要忙裡偷閒,要relax一下~ Anyway,I will miss you~

    回覆刪除
  11. 因為你的 4.5,所以找來「一頁台北」來看。最深印象是開首與結尾於街上的計程車旁送別,以及超喜歡最後於書局重逢的場面設計。謝謝你的介紹,不然我早略戲名而過。 我想任何曾經用心經營部落格的人都會有過類似的困惑。某年某月某天,突然失去繼續下去的意思,然後漸漸退下當回一位旁觀者。我想,退下也是一種歷程。希望你往後會得到更多。祝好。
    [版主回覆08/22/2010 19:04:00]Au revoir Taipei, one of my top 10 to 20 films this year, is a unique, light-hearted and beautifully shot concoction of thriller and romantic comedy. Thanks to the very pleasing cast, silly characters whom Taiwanese can connect to, the main characters' engrossing adventure in the Taipei city and some romantic scenes, I had a refreshing time. If you are in pursuit of love and have an interest in Taipei, you will love this movie.
    Right! when I spend more time doing other things, my experience can also be broadened. Thanks so much for your support in these years.

    回覆刪除
  12. 休息,有時是為了向更遠的旅程進發。 無論閣下是否教徒,也希望送上一節金句: "我的恩典夠你用的,因為我的能力是在人的軟弱上顯得完全。" 林後12:9 盼望閣下快快重新振作!!
    [版主回覆08/23/2010 15:01:00] Thanks a lot! During the summer, I think I have found the beauty of life again.

    回覆刪除
  13. 當初你回應了我的"初來乍到Blog"的討教......突然間你又令我體會到更多的Blog魔力......你的骨子裡就是教書的!!!!!!所有的好事壞事都同時地真實地發生著,面對我們無能為力的事情,任何人能夠做的只有選擇Be  or not!!!!!!掛住你的笑容和自信,早點回到你的這片已有朋友的天地來哦
    [版主回覆08/25/2010 00:39:00]Yes I still have a choice. I can still choose to be happy. I'll be back!

    回覆刪除
  14. 欣賞過你的DSCF9384.JPG像片,體會到,其實人從一出世便有意無意地豎起了一座城堡.在我眼中,你已是像中那般光景了,不過只有選擇記下好的和開心的事,才有機會達致賞心悅目的境界!!!!!!不是嗎?不要嗎? 雖不擔心如今的你會放棄已擁有的難得的一切,但還是盼你早點回來哦……
    [版主回覆08/25/2010 00:44:00]That is a birds' house. I think it looks like an arrow pointing to the sky. It was a misty day when I took that photo. The picture implies that I do have a direction among the mist.  就將身邊所有細意品嚐,像細個般,純潔勇敢,直上!I will stay strong and thanks for your support.

    回覆刪除
  15. "If I do not write about movies, will my blogmates still visit my blog?" yup! sure la!
    I understand that writing mov reviews is quite a heavy workload and great pressure, so that why I only choose which are really worthseeing  to write nai!
    [版主回覆08/25/2010 01:25:00]THANKS! Writing a good review is very time consuming... Anyway, time to prepare for my lessons and I believe I will enjoy my teaching.

    回覆刪除
  16. We do need a break from time to time. To feel lost is normal. Only a thinking and a living being will feel lost. He is not yet numbed! But don't take too long though. We seldom miss something until we know we're about to lose it. The tremendous response you're getting should make that happen sooner rather than later! Take your time. Blogging may be arduous. But never lose hope on that account!.
    [版主回覆08/26/2010 14:06:00]Thanks! I do believe that blogging is fun and beneficial to me in different ways. Once some very good ideas flash across my mind, I will share them with others in my spare time. People here are very supportive and I'm touched. I'll be back. ^^

    回覆刪除
  17. I miss the film of "The Girl Who Leapt Through Time".
    Time flies and new year starts …
    Enjoy the teaching Kenji Sir! 
    Cheers
     
    [版主回覆08/28/2010 12:03:00]Thanks a lot. I really love this movie. I am looking forward to the beginning of the new academic year with HOPE.

    回覆刪除
  18. same here, life is more and more busy and getting lesser and lesser time to update my blog.  but your movie review is always my reference, so looking forward to see your blog update soon!!!
    [版主回覆08/29/2010 19:45:00]Joe, I really feel sad. I guess some people have free time to do what they want. However, some unlucky ones do not, especially the middle aged people who are busy working every day. From Monday to Friday, I wake up at 6:35 and work until 8 at night. At weekends, I need to work at home. During holidays, I have to mark piles of essays. I can only take a break during the summer holidays. The situation is generally better if one works at a band 3 school. Anyway, I will update the list above from time to time. Thanks for your visit and I am looking forward to coming back.

    回覆刪除
  19. 休息下啦!不過等閒都可以返唻!等緊你架!
    [版主回覆08/30/2010 22:32:00]Thanks for your support! I hope I will come back very soon.

    回覆刪除
  20. take care!
    [版主回覆08/30/2010 22:31:00]Thank you! I will be back, with a smile! ^^

    回覆刪除
  21. 開學已兩星期,工作順利嗎﹖祝一切安好takecare
    [版主回覆09/13/2010 20:40:00]順利! 順利! 順利! Thanks to the beautiful summer and your support, I am now refreshed and invigorated. I have also learnt to smile in the face of adversity and realized that "after rain comes
    fair weather ". Thank you so much. You have to take care of yourself too. Despite the overwhelming workload, you must take a rest and enjoy life.

    回覆刪除
  22. 得知你的近況多好,真開心。yeah yeah yeah
    [版主回覆09/13/2010 22:18:00](Empty)

    回覆刪除
  23. the maid,好睇!!!!!raquel 比傳統馬姐更厲害!片未慢跑一鏡好refreshing
    [版主回覆09/14/2010 19:38:00]Her acting is subtle but affecting. The film is small-scaled, but powerful. Highly recommended... ^^

    回覆刪除
  24. (Empty)
    [版主回覆09/20/2010 20:48:00](Empty)

    回覆刪除
  25. Just login to express my support, as a  long-time no-name visitor: =] Please do keep writing, especially the movie review. Your movie reviews are always my reference. I think we share a similar taste =p Watching movie just like having a coffee break in a long way journey, and a piece of review could just record the joyful moment. I do learn from your english writing! Please write whenever you are free, a short review or brief conclusion of your life, just to update us, the supporter of this blog =p Best wishes =p
    [版主回覆09/30/2010 18:25:00]Thank you so much Alexson for your support. I always think not many people are interested in my movie reviews written in English. Your message is really surprising. Last year, I did not have time to talk about movies. Now, always busy working, I can no longer squeeze time to write about movies, though I really enjoy doing so. Besides, the movies released recently are quite disappointing. Perhaps one day I will write again, when I have time and a great cinematic experience. Thank you for your visit anyway. I'm touched. I will surely share with you my 2010 top-10-movie list at the end of the year.  

    回覆刪除
  26. see you later
    [版主回覆10/04/2010 19:50:00]Thanks for your visit.

    回覆刪除
  27. 噢,差不多兩個月沒登入,結果一進來便看見這個「停刊通知」...... 不要給自己這麼多壓力,一切隨緣吧~~~ 我自己都停了差不多一年,唯一分別是我的blog 沒有讀者...=..=|||| 另外...嫉妒......幹嘛我那邊這麼多垃圾留言...............orz
    [版主回覆10/07/2010 19:51:00]Thanks for your visit. I may not completely stop. Just take a break until I have NEW ideas on my life or very good movies. 沒有讀者? I am one of them haha. I think I have seen you in some previews before anyway. I visit my blog once every day and I delete the junk messages. HAHA!

    回覆刪除
  28. 今晚開郵箱,見到有電影照片上載, 心想KENJI終於回來了...
    噢,原來也不盡是啊!
    今晚就當跟老朋友打個招呼, 送首歌你聽...  旋律很輕快的...
    好久不見 , KENJI...
    [版主回覆10/13/2010 15:22:00]Thank you Angel for your support. Thanks to Golden Scene, I will attend a preview this weekend and so I plan to squeeze some time to write a few words on this movie. Stay tuned ^^! I will be back, with a smile on my face.

    回覆刪除
  29. 咁就等你回歸啦... 凡事隨心, 笑口就自然常開
    哈哈, 我好大頭蝦, 昨晚竟然無上載首歌 ...
    今晚再送上 "好久不見" 給你聽...  
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul26b4fwJpw
    [版主回覆10/13/2010 21:34:00]I think I have found the key to happiness. Thanks!

    回覆刪除
  30. Hello Kenji Sir,
    Are you busy with your teaching work ^^?
    Please don’t forget students here are waiting for you too.
    XDDDDDD
    Keep going and see you then!
     
    [版主回覆10/14/2010 21:02:00]HAHA... Thank you for your visit, despite my disappearance for two months. Yes I have been obsessed with my teaching these days and I have had a great time, though I am busy, tired and disappointed sometimes. Anyway, I really hope that I can squeeze some time to write about movies. Thanks again for your support.  

    回覆刪除