2010-08-02

瑞士塵世美九天深度遊 2




Few wooden houses scattered here and there
on a range of lofty mountains with massive glaciers, towering cliffs,
crystalline streams gurgling down as well as yellow and white flowers swaying
gently in a brisk breeze which rustled the trees. Hearing the cow bells in the
distance, I saw some birds skimming over the tranquil lake. I took a deep
breath and the refreshing grassy air crept into my nostrils. Gazing at the
breathtaking views, I felt so infinitesimal that my pent-up frustration
vanished in puffs of white smoke I breathed and my gloomy days were brightened
up. It seemed to me that what had happened to me recently was no longer an
issue. I should learn to grasp the fleeting moments of happiness. In
Switzerland, weather changes rapidly. All of a sudden, clouds can hood the
mountain tops in a minute and everything is shrouded in mist and raindrops.
Fortunately, after rain comes fair weather, which is one of the things I have
learnt from this inspiring and invigorating trip. Cheese!
P.S. Switzerland's popular Glacier Express
tourist train derailed on Friday 23 July  2010 in the Alps, killing one
person and injuring 42 others on its spectacular journey between Zermatt and
St. Moritz. Fortunately I left Hong Kong on that day. Lucky me!



                       


More Photos on Youtube:
http://youtu.be/5PgzOMqjhSA

沒有留言:

發佈留言